We understand what it’s like to do a job that impacts on your physical and mental health while protecting the community. Our products are designed with this in mind, to provide quality, lifelong insurance that ensures peace of mind.
Emergency Services Health is the only private health fund in Australia that has been established just for those who work and volunteer to protect our communities. Everything we do is centred around enhancing the physical and mental health and wellbeing of emergency services workers, volunteers and their families.
The nature of health insurance is that you never know what health service you might need or when you might need it.
We often hear stories of those who get caught out by having inadequate cover when an unexpected health crisis takes hold. For that reason, Emergency Services Health provides only top level cover.
By offering only top level cover you can be assured that you will be looked after when the need to use your cover arises. It’s really quite simple, just great cover giving peace of mind to you and your family.
Our products are designed exclusively for the emergency services community:
- We keep it simple You only have to choose between extras, hospital or combined.
- Designed for life Just great cover giving lifelong peace of mind to you and your family.
- Generous benefits For the majority of services provided by recognised providers, Emergency Services Health pays a generous 80% of the cost.
- Not-for-profit You’re a person, not a profit centre. We’re run solely to benefit our membership, not to generate profits for investors or overseas owners.
- Freedom to choose Choose your own preferred hospital, doctor and any other service provider (such as physio, dentist) as long as they are recognised by us.
- True hospital cover No excess, benefit limitation periods, co-payments or exclusions. It’s true quality hospital cover.
- Ambulance 100% covered You’re covered for emergency transport and clinically required non-emergency transport.
- Unique Rollover Benefit You won’t lose it just because you haven’t used it! Any unused Annual Maximum benefit that is not claimed during one calendar year can be rolled over to the following year on most extras benefits. This benefit is exclusive to Emergency Services Health and our sister fund Police Health.
Our health fund exists for those who work and volunteer to protect our communities including: fire, SES, ambulance, medical response & recovery (including GP’s, nurses), and water response & recovery.
The role of family members plays a vital role in the mental health and wellbeing of our emergency services workers and volunteers so close relations are also covered under Emergency Services Health.
You’ve got our backs, and now we have yours.
Call us on 1300 703 703 or visit our website for more information.