Valion Health | Cancer Support Program
Available to our members*, this program is a 12-16 week tailored virtual care program that's provided by a team of experts in supportive cancer care for people with, or recovering from, cancer.
It’s delivered by our partner, Valion Health, who will connect with you using video call, phone and other tools to provide you with high quality, personalised cancer care and support from the convenience of your own home.
To sign up, email us
How does it work?
Valion Health will work with your medical team throughout the program, and services include;
- An initial assessment
- Three hours of nursing care coordination, provided by expert oncology nurses (including education and navigation)
- Two sessions with a Psychologist
- Six sessions with an Exercise Physiologist or Dietitian (depending on your needs)
- A repeat assessment at program completion to ensure all goals have been met
- Education modules and access to a participant app
- Your choice of either a Care Pack (exercise tracker, exercise bands, selection of care items and welcome note) or six online group yoga/exercise sessions.
For more information please feel free to contact us, or Valion Health directly on 1300 561 020 or by emailing [email protected].
* To be eligible you must meet the following criteria;
- Be covered with our Gold Hospital cover or Gold Combined cover
- Currently receiving active anti-cancer treatment, or, have completed treatment within the last 24 months, or, have a diagnosis of advanced (metastatic) or incurable cancer
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with a webcam and microphone and/or telephone