Refer a Mate Offer Terms and Conditions
(1) This offer is current as of 01 January 2019. Emergency Services Health reserves the right to alter or change the conditions of the offer at any time. Emergency Services Health also reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
(2) This offer is only available to current Emergency Services Health policy holders who refer a ‘new member’ to Emergency Services Health extras cover, hospital cover or hospital & extras cover.
(3) A ‘new member’ is a person who has not been a policy holder of Emergency Services Health in the past four months.
(4) A ‘new member’ does not include persons who come off of their parent’s policy, go from a single policy to family policy, family to sole parent etc.).
(5) Gift Cards will be for the value of $50 and will be issued to both the ‘new member’ and the referring Emergency Services Health member upon successful receipt of the first 30 days of premium payment.
(6) Only 1 gift card is attainable for the referring Emergency Services Health member and the ‘new member’ per policy and will be sent via post.
(7) Gift cards are not refundable for cash and they are subject to their own Terms and Conditions of use.
(8) This offer is not available to existing Emergency Services Health members whose policy is suspended or in arrears.
(9) The ‘new member’ must note the promotion code ‘REFER’ on the application form or disclose the promotion code to the Customer Service Offer at the point of sale for the gift card to be issued. The Emergency Services Health Customer Service Team will contact the ‘new member’ to confirm the details of the referring Emergency Services Health member.
(10) Employees and directors of Police Health Group or their immediate family are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
(11) This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotional offer from Emergency Services Health.
(12) Emergency Services Health do not accept any responsibility for lost, stolen, undeliverable or damaged gift cards and no replacement will be sent in the event of the aforementioned.
(13) Current Emergency Services Health members can refer a ‘new member’ to Police Health (Police Health Limited
ABN 86 135 221 519). Providing the aforementioned 13 clauses are met, both the referring Emergency Services Health member and the ‘new member’ will be eligible for a gift card.
(14) Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Current as at 01/01/2019.