We're here for you and your family
when you need us most.
The nature of health insurance is that you never know what health service you might need or when you might need it.
We often hear stories of those who get caught out by having inadequate cover when an unexpected health crisis takes hold. For that reason. Emergency Services Health provides only top level (comprehensive) cover.
By offering only top level cover you can be assured that you will be looked after when the need to use your cover arises.
It's really quite simple, just great cover giving total peace of mind to you and your family.
- WE KEEP IT SIMPLE: You only have to choose between our extras, hospital or combined.
- FREEDOM TO CHOOSE: Freedom to choose your preferred hospital, doctor and any other service provider, such as physiotherapist and dentist, as long as the provider is recognised with us.
- DESIGNED FOR LIFE: Our products are designed for life. Just great cover giving lifelong peace of mind to you and your family.
- ROLLOVER BENEFIT: Any unused Annual Maximum benefit that is not claimed during one calendar year can be rolled over to the following
- TRUE HOSPITAL COVER: No excess, benefit limitation periods, co-payments or exclusions. It's a true quality hospital cover.
- AMBULANCE - 100% COVERED: 100% covered for emergency transport and clinically required non-emergency transport.
- GENEROUS BENEFITS: For the majority of services provided by recognised providers, Emergency Services Health pays a generous 80% of the cost.
- NOT-FOR-PROFIT: You're a person not a profit centre! Emergency Services Health is run solely to benefit our members, not generate profits for investors or overseas owners.
Health News for Emergency Services
Health articles written for the emergency services and their families. Stay up to date with the latest health advice written specifically for the emergency services community in healthbeat.
New to the firefighting family?
Firefighting is unique in the way it shapes the individuals who do the job; from safety to friendships to hypervigilance.
If there's ever a time to set goals... it's now!
The New Year brings a sense of renewal that forces people to look ahead at what they want to achieve.
Supporting events that support
the emergency services community.
As a not-for-profit, Member Own organisation, we pride ourselves on caring for our members and being financially responsible. We welcome sponsorship requests for a range of clubs, groups and events that support the health and wellbeing of the emergency services community. Send us your sponsorship request. We're always looking for ways to give back to the emergency services community. Check out some of the upcoming events we're proud to be part of.
AFAC Conference 2017
AFAC are delighted to bring you AFAC17, returning to Sydney for the first time in six years.
RACGP Conference 2017
With unparalleled expertise in delivering quality education to general practitioners (GPs), The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (