How we are different is why we are better.
The nature of health insurance is that you never know what health service you might need or when you might need it.
If the health of you and your family is important to you, you might well be buying top-of-the-range insurance from a big-name provider.
But are you getting the quality of cover you deserve - and are you paying top dollar for something that's not top value?
If these questions make you stop and think, you should be talking to Emergency Services Health. We're a new health fund established by Police Health, just for Australia's emergency services community - and we're here to provide you and your family with insurance that's quite simply cover like no other.
Because we're a not-for-profit organisation without shareholders, we can pay out much more in benefits.
With an exclusive Rollover Benefit (to the Police Health Group) that allows you to rollover any unclaimed annual maximums from one calendar year to the next for most Extra services.*
And, when it comes to our Hospital cover, we offer no excess, exclusions, co-payments, or benefit restriction limits.*
If you're interested in what we have to offer, or you just want to see the difference in your current cover, give our friendly team a call 1300 703 703 - they will be happy to help.
* may be subject to waiting periods and other conditions.
- WE KEEP IT SIMPLE: You only have to choose between our extras, hospital or combined.
- FREEDOM TO CHOOSE: Freedom to choose your preferred hospital, doctor and any other service provider, such as physiotherapist and dentist, as long as the provider is recognised with us.
- DESIGNED FOR LIFE: Our products are designed for life. Just great cover giving lifelong peace of mind to you and your family.
- ROLLOVER BENEFIT: Any unused Annual Maximum benefit that is not claimed during one calendar year can be rolled over to the following
- TRUE HOSPITAL COVER: No excess, benefit limitation periods, co-payments or exclusions. It's a true quality hospital cover.
- AMBULANCE - 100% COVERED: 100% covered for emergency transport and clinically required non-emergency transport.
- GENEROUS BENEFITS: For the majority of services provided by recognised providers, Emergency Services Health pays a generous 80% of the cost.
- NOT-FOR-PROFIT: You're a person not a profit centre! Emergency Services Health is run solely to benefit our members, not generate profits for investors or overseas owners.
"Great value for money!
EMERGENCY SERVICES HEALTH MEMBER
Health News for Emergency Services
Health articles written for the emergency services and their families. Stay up to date with the latest health advice written specifically for the emergency services community in healthbeat.
New to the firefighting family?
Firefighting is unique in the way it shapes the individuals who do the job; from safety to friendships to hypervigilance.
If there's ever a time to set goals... it's now!
The New Year brings a sense of renewal that forces people to look ahead at what they want to achieve.
Supporting events that support
the emergency services community.
As a not-for-profit, Member Own organisation, we pride ourselves on caring for our members and being financially responsible. We welcome sponsorship requests for a range of clubs, groups and events that support the health and wellbeing of the emergency services community. Send us your sponsorship request. We're always looking for ways to give back to the emergency services community. Check out some of the upcoming events we're proud to be part of.
AFAC18 powered by INTERSCHUTZ, returning to Perth, WA for the first time in six years.
Triple Zero Charity Ball
The must attend event of the year for all our nurses, ambos, firies and coppers, family and friends. Party the night away with hundreds of eme